Sunday 9 August 2009

Sunfire joins the ranks

Well since the other introduced themselves it’s polite of me to try the same. Hello, I’m Sunfire, and I’m an altholic(commanding an army of slightly confused belfcharacters). But that’s not my only problem, oh no. I never been a real gamer. For starters i’m a keyturner. Jeeeez, I just cant shake the habit of moving, turning and navigating with the keys. I often click abilities aswell. As an altholic I play a multiple classes and I really need to play a long time consistenly to start using the fast abilty commands. and even then its sporadic... and usally not using more then 3-5 abilities at most.. then I need to click to find the other skills I might need to use. And by some reason... whenever I tab to get the next target I have the nack to pick a mob far away from the one my group is currently bashing/chopping/burning/scolding/freezing/having a disco of pretty murderous aoe light on.

So why people put up with my is still a bit of a mystery. But I suppose the key is to blame lag/closest hunter or other party member of your choice. Or gnomes, you can always blame gnomes... Shifty little buggers.

What I will write here, I really dont know yet. It will certainly not be theorycrafting. Say a number and see my brain shut down in seldefence. Hitting level cap is somewhat frustrating if you just want a simple answer telling you how much of each stat to aim for... and only get formulas and shifty answers in return. And try ask a guy how much penetration you need when you just happen to be a female player... Yes not a very mature response...

So, to try and get back to the subject... what you cant expect from me. Well misspelling and some very odd typos for a starter. Other then that I hope to atleast dont dissapoint my fellow writers here on the blog... The rest of you lot, baaah, cant be bothered to care what you think. You probably play alliance anyway. Unless you play horde your opinion is insignificant.

Damn, I lack a catchy signature.... Waily waily

3 comments:

  1. let mama bear sign it with a HUGE paw print!
    i tihnk that would be best :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also think i should learn to spell lol

    ReplyDelete